1. How far along are you? 8.5 weeks
2. Total weight gain? my weight fluctuates between 1-2 pounds gained
3. Stretch marks? No
4. Sleeping habits? I am usually tired in the afternoon and prefer to take naps :) But I 5. usually wake up during the night around 4:00am to use the bathroom
5. Food cravings? not so much, maybe a popsicle here and there but nothing too drastic.
6. Queasiness? Definitely! The smell of MEAT in general makes my stomach churn.
7. Are you showing? A tiny bit. My stomach is more firm this week thats for sure.
8. Gender prediction? Kalvin: boy Me: if I had to guess I would say a boy as well
9. Exercising? Yes I try to work out 3 times a week 45 mins per session. No weight lifting or hardcore cardio work out.
This week has been a blessed time for me. No morning sickness at all. Perhaps I have a few times where I feel queasy but it never gets to a point where I would physically throw up.
I guess I should also mention that at 7.5 weeks I was experiencing insane abdominal cramping. It would feel very painful and uncomfortable to sleep or sit. I was advised to take an emergency ultrasound by my family physician. Turns out, everything was fine and the baby was healthy. I remember seeing the ultrasound for the first time with Kalvin. I just couldn't believe what I was seeing! Kalvin was simply graced by the baby's picture and couldn't stop smiling from ear to ear. It was a blissful moment for the two of us.
Love, Peace and Happiness
This is what our baby looks like now at 8.5 weeks. If you ask me, it looks like an alien lol but a cute one of course